Birmingham City Forum - Opinion: Transfer frustration affecting Blues preparation
Vital Football

Latest Birmingham City News

Birmingham City Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
How many points will Blues get at Preston?
Suggested By:
045%
122%
333%
Write for Vital Football
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.Ohio20
2.WayCoolBlue13
3.David Village11
4.Bluesince198011
5.greatsince683
6.Le Hane3
7.Rob Wildey12
8.gazal2
The Vital Football Members League
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Opinion: Transfer frustration affecting Blues preparation
30 July 2017 20:05 Post ID: #8210
Luke Turner discusses how Harry Redknapp's failure to get signings over the line isn't doing Blues any good on the preparation front...

Click here to read the article

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
01 August 2017 15:26 Post ID: #8216 - in reply to #8210
This article sums up just about everything we are all thinking,Redknapp,Bond and Vetere have no doubt been working around the clock to bring in new additions.The three brought in so far are great signings.I suspect Shotton wants away because he knows he won't be first choice centre back,that's a pity,he should fight for his place and not give in so easily however having said that we don't know what conversation Redknapp and he have had.
The article mentions a player possibly today? Who ? Too many names have already been linked,the journalists are spinning stories without much merit to them,well they have to sell papers I suppose.
I would be delighted to read later today Badu has signed however I doubt it will happen.
Clock's ticking away,we need a striker desperately,one will be added before the window slams shut I think,I just hope it's not one out of desperation.Look if a manager of the calibre of Redknapp is struggling to bring in players of true quality I doubt any other manager could do better.We have added three into the mix,all three are decent,they will add extra options. Ndoye could become a cult hero,I hope so anyhow,Stockdale will be first choice keeper and Roberts will be a first choice centre back. Redknapp has built a spine,it's now time to address flair players,attackers who will carve up defenders.
Saturday is fast approaching,we have a mid table team at the moment in my opinion,it's still not too late for additions,as the article pointed out it would have been ideal to have any new players embedded in already.
Redknapp is tipping the vile for a top two place,at least it hurts him to say it,hopefully they will again fall short.
KRO
Like post
Like this post
02 August 2017 21:10 Post ID: #8232 - in reply to #8210
Extremely despondent today after Redknapp's bids for the two Bristol City defenders has been rejected,it looks like every avenue Harry is trying to go down is a dead end.Honestly didn't see all this negativity coming,as things stand we are not in any position to challenge the play off positions.We all thought big signings were coming to St Andrews,I still have hope however with each passing day my fears are growing.Trying to remain optimistic,always do however all of today's news has been bad.Tomorrow the sun may shine.KRO
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Birmingham City Fixtures  >>