Birmingham City Forum - 2017/18 season predictions: Key turning points
Vital Football

Latest Birmingham City News

Birmingham City Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
How many points will Blues get at Preston?
Suggested By:
030%
128%
342%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.Ohio20
2.WayCoolBlue13
3.David Village11
4.Bluesince198011
5.greatsince683
6.Le Hane3
7.Rob Wildey12
8.gazal2
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
2017/18 season predictions: Key turning points
01 August 2017 07:37 Post ID: #8213
Luke Turner takes a look at where Birmingham City could see their season rocket sky high or potentially crumble...

Click here to read the article

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
01 August 2017 14:03 Post ID: #8214 - in reply to #8213
I would think most of us bluenoses are getting very frustrated with all of the names being linked to the club with little action in terms of players coming to BCFC and putting pen to paper.The manager must be exhausted with all the effort he is no doubt doing with little reward.Every day we are hoping for an announcement of a striker,a creative winger,a centre back ( as Shotton wants to leave).We have improved the team however I doubt yet that it is enough for a top six spot,as things currently stand mid table would be about our level.We will begin probably with the same strike force we had last season,it's not strong enough. The one positive up front is Che Adams,he has ability,he is class and he could prove to be the striker we need so much.This could be his season,I think he will score more goals this time around,he will be looking to grab 15 plus. We will sign another striker,we all know it's needed ASAP. I just wish Harry Redknapp would be around for two seasons,if he had that amount of time he would turn around this team into his own new squad,keeping the best players and moving on the ones that are average.Still,despite being a bit downhearted now a surprise announcement could happen at any time.I read in hope every day.KRO.
Like post
Like this post
03 August 2017 16:11 Post ID: #8241 - in reply to #8213
Injury to Juke has made options very limited,Donaldson and Adams our only available forwards at senior level,Jack Storer is promising,why not give him a run out if he's fit and available,the lad has potential,at 19 he has a lot to learn still,it would give us more options,possibly use him as a sub if the game is not panning out as we would like ?
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Birmingham City Fixtures  >>