Birmingham City Forum - Opinion: Ashley Cole link is nothing more than a rumour
Vital Football

Latest Birmingham City News

Birmingham City Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
How many points will Blues get at Preston?
Suggested By:
045%
122%
333%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.Ohio20
2.WayCoolBlue13
3.David Village11
4.Bluesince198011
5.greatsince683
6.Le Hane3
7.Rob Wildey12
8.gazal2
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Opinion: Ashley Cole link is nothing more than a rumour
01 August 2017 23:08 Post ID: #8225
Guest writer Tom Elliman discusses the recent link to former Chelsea defender Ashley Cole

Click here to read the article

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
02 August 2017 13:13 Post ID: #8228 - in reply to #8225
I don't know if I agree about this article,Cole wouldn't be talking about Birmingham City without some form of contact having been made.Sure there is always speculation flying all over the place in transfer windows,reporters spinning stories to sell papers.On the other hand this report makes a valid point,why would Redknapp make a bid for Joe Bryan if he was considering Cole,perhaps he wants Cole when the domestic season in America is finished knowing his club are unlikely to release him at the moment ?
Mention of the gulf between the standard of play closing in,it might be if you compare it to league 1 however Cole is not currently playing at the level of the Championship,without doubt the Championship is currently the most competitive league on these shores.We all aspire to have BCFC in the Premiership,we hope we return there ASAP however this league is more entertaining than the Premiership in terms of almost all teams having aspirations of challenging for a top six spot,there are few exceptions when you look at the teams in this division,the vast majority have been Premiership teams.
When we eventually return to the top flight I will still be looking at the Championship,an amazing division with the most teams being fairly equal in ability of course with a scattering of exceptions such as Newcastle last season,we all knew they would probably be promoted from day one ( even though they lost their first match or two ).Middlesborough this time around look very likely to return immediately and the vile I HATE to say it look very strong.With additions we can match them,without we will struggle into mid table. KRO
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Birmingham City Fixtures  >>