Birmingham City Forum - Reports: Blues bid for left-back rejected
Vital Football

Latest Birmingham City News

Birmingham City Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
How many points will Blues get at Preston?
Suggested By:
030%
128%
342%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.Ohio20
2.WayCoolBlue13
3.David Village11
4.Bluesince198011
5.greatsince683
6.Le Hane3
7.Rob Wildey12
8.gazal2
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Reports: Blues bid for left-back rejected
02 August 2017 11:10 Post ID: #8226
Blues have reportedly had their bid for Joe Bryan rejected...

Click here to read the article

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
02 August 2017 12:30 Post ID: #8227 - in reply to #8226
Frustration is the word we all must be feeling,day after day watching for any developments in the transfer market,so far today we have news that bids for Joe Bryan and Ravel Morrison have been rejected ( Morrison on loan ? ) I can only imagine how the manager must be thinking,I suspect he did not expect to be blocked this much in the transfer market.I am surprised with the Morrison issue,thought Redknapp would take him on as a permanent signing,so far he has tried to get him on loan so what's happening there? Hopefully he will go back and buy Ravel,he certainly is a flair skilled player,if he remains focused on his football he could rip Championship teams apart,creating a host of chances in the goal scoring department,fingers crossed I do think we will get this player.
KRO
Like post
Like this post
03 August 2017 12:59 Post ID: #8237 - in reply to #8226
Now we know more having heard it from the horses mouth,Harry Redknapp has spoken on the radio,he did not sound downbeat,more frustrated as we all are. The sale of Assombalonga to Borough has inflated the transfer market,a player who was worth two million a few weeks ago Clubs are now asking for six million,almost swore on this thread,to put it mildly it's bl@@dy crazy. The manager IS being backed,at least that's the impression he gave.The man's 70 working extremely hard and working all hours,I know we will support him in what he does and brings to this brilliant club.Maybe an increased offer will be made for this pair however the manager won't be fleeced. KRO
Like post
Like this post
03 August 2017 13:05 Post ID: #8238 - in reply to #8226
5 million for the pair,that was a fair bid,rejected by greed,maybe just maybe we will revisit this deal with an improved offer,time will tell.It's not a case of panic stations,I can't see us in a relegation battle,we have three great additions from last season,currently mid table is looking about right.No doubt we will all review our expectations in a couple of weeks. KRO
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Birmingham City Fixtures  >>