Birmingham City Forum - Opinion: This is where Blues will finish this season
Vital Football

Latest Birmingham City News

Birmingham City Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
What reception will you be giving Gary Rowet tomorrow?
Suggested By:
I'll boo12%
I'll clap 44%
I'll sing his name0%
Nothing - he's irrelevant44%
The Vital Football Members League
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.Ohio16
2.WayCoolBlue13
3.David Village8
4.Bluesince19806
5.Le Hane3
6.greatsince682
7.gazal2
8.Rob Wildey11
Vital Football Comment
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Opinion: This is where Blues will finish this season
02 August 2017 23:38 Post ID: #8235
Vital Birmingham editor Tom Heslop predicts where he thinks Blues will finish this season with the current squad they have

Click here to read the article

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
03 August 2017 12:36 Post ID: #8236 - in reply to #8235
I have heard Harry on the radio today talking openly and honestly,he is frustrated just as we are at the lack of transfer activity.Previous comments have suggested he might not have the money to spend,from what he was saying it appears he does however the transfer of Assombalonga to Middlesborough has inflated asking prices in the Championship,other clubs are asking crazy money for their players.Harry mentioned he went in for a player and the agent wanted 2 million pounds for himself,the football market is mad,these players are pricey prima donna's,we watch them week in week out,we are average working class people they are over priced millionaires.
It's not for a lack of trying that we have seen little movement,it's not from lack of backing it's all about greed. KRO
Like post
Like this post
03 August 2017 16:42 Post ID: #8242 - in reply to #8235
Some positive news with Redknapp saying the Stewart Downing deal is not dead. I guess opinion on him might be divided however he has been a class player all of his career,age is against him of course however he still has a couple of good years in him and he would bring a new fresh dynamic to the style of play.Would be great to get him in before Saturday to broaden our limited options,a signing now would lift many spirits. KRO
Like post
Like this post
03 August 2017 18:44 Post ID: #8243 - in reply to #8235
Badu signs for Bursaspor.after giving his word he was coming to us,dreadful behaviour,hope he has a rotten experience with them. kro
Like post
Like this post
03 August 2017 18:50 Post ID: #8244 - in reply to #8235
Ok I am going to make a cautious optimistic guess ( has to be a guess without knowing who we might bring in ) as things stand today 3/8/16 I predict 10th and that's being very positive.All this negative news is taking it's toll on us all.
Like post
Like this post
14 August 2017 22:01 Post ID: #8337 - in reply to #8235
Breaking news this evening ( 14//8/16 ) that Newcastle are interested in signing Tomasz Kuszczak.i mayt would be complete madness to sell him,every club needs at least two keepers,we had three senior ones a week ago now our reserve keeper may be tempted to move on and upwards to warm Newcastle's bench. He should be concentrating,putting all his efforts into challenging Stockdale.
We can't sell him can we?
If I revisit this page it will have to be bad news.
KRO
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Birmingham City Fixtures  >>