Birmingham City Forum - 2017/18 season predictions: Key player
Vital Football

Latest Birmingham City News

Birmingham City Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
Should Blues field a weakened team at Huddersfield in the FA Cup?
Suggested By:
Yes63%
No25%
Half & half12%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.Ohio21
2.David Village19
3.WayCoolBlue13
4.Bluesince198011
5.Rob Wildey13
6.greatsince683
7.Le Hane3
8.gazal3
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
2017/18 season predictions: Key player
04 August 2017 10:06 Post ID: #8246
Luke Turner explains who he thinks will be the key player for Blues over the course of the upcoming Championship season...

Click here to read the article

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
04 August 2017 15:22 Post ID: #8247 - in reply to #8246
Yes,this article is similar in nature to a previous post I made.I think 2017/2018 will be a huge year for Adams,I can see him advancing his game,improving all the time,we have a gem in Che Adams.If used as an all out forward he could be the critical goal scorer,potentially he could amass 20 plus,the lad has such skill and class.So glad we have not sold him,in previous seasons we would have. KRO
Like post
Like this post
04 August 2017 16:39 Post ID: #8249 - in reply to #8246
Just read a computer predictor who has us in the relegation three.Come may I hope we are not singing with joy after just beating the drop,a club of our stature should not be fighting in a relegation battle.Hopefully Harry will get the maximum out of every player as Rowett before did.As yet our squad is not top six material,with hope that could change with key additions. No one expected we would be kicking off this campaign without a new striker,it's critical now that this area is addressed.I read all the posts here,I see the frustration,I am equally frustrated,can only imagine how the manager feels.
I don't think we are relegation material as the computer suggests,mid table yes,with additions possibly higher,with a genuine goalscorer higher again. We can live with hope. KRO
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Birmingham City Fixtures  >>