Birmingham City Forum - Opinion: Hull City striker showed why Blues need him
Vital Football

Latest Birmingham City News

Birmingham City Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
How many points will Blues get at Preston?
Suggested By:
046%
127%
327%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.Ohio21
2.David Village16
3.WayCoolBlue13
4.Bluesince198011
5.Rob Wildey13
6.greatsince683
7.Le Hane3
8.gazal3
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Opinion: Hull City striker showed why Blues need him
06 August 2017 10:53 Post ID: #8259
Guest writer Tom Elliman discusses what Abel Hernandez did against Aston Villa to show why Blues need to sign him

Click here to read the article

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
06 August 2017 13:36 Post ID: #8260 - in reply to #8259
I was down,very dejected yesterday,still am with regard to the performance and result.We have been crying out all Summer that we needed at least one new striker and ideally two plus a creative attacking winger.We went into this game without any of those additions and as a result once again we are back to playing inept football.Donaldson is no longer up to the task,he has never been a prolific goalscorer and it's extremely unlikely he will be one this time around.We can't blame him,he has been good for this club for several seasons when the chips were down,a likeable person who is ageing, It's not panic stations yet however it soon could be if we have a sequence of these dire performances. The manager will have by now heard our voices,heard our concerns and in a way I am sorry for him too,he has been trying however I do feel he let Keane slip through his fingers and he would have brought goals. So another week begins,another week of speculation as this article demonstrates.I'm not even going to mention the players name,what's the point,until the manager makes an offer why bother with press rumour.TTA please act now,release funds and allow the manager to spend,if you don't he will walk. KRO
Like post
Like this post
06 August 2017 13:53 Post ID: #8261 - in reply to #8259
Abel Hernandez struggled last season in the Premiership,Tom rightly suggests he may well be a good signing as he has proved he is a 20 plus goalscorer at this level,that's exactly what we need.If he is transfer listed why not go for him,he's not worth £10 million,Harry could use his charm and bring him in.One point that's not mentioned much,Redhnapp has said himself he does not do the negotiations,Jeff Vetere does,could this be the stumbling block?
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Birmingham City Fixtures  >>