Birmingham City Forum - Opinion: Blues must spend big on a striker
Vital Football

Latest Birmingham City News

Birmingham City Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
What reception will you be giving Gary Rowet tomorrow?
Suggested By:
I'll boo12%
I'll clap 44%
I'll sing his name0%
Nothing - he's irrelevant44%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.Ohio16
2.WayCoolBlue13
3.David Village8
4.Bluesince19806
5.Le Hane3
6.greatsince682
7.gazal2
8.Rob Wildey11
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Opinion: Blues must spend big on a striker
06 August 2017 23:37 Post ID: #8270
Vital Birmingham editor Tom Heslop discusses why the club must spend big on a striker this summer

Click here to read the article

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
07 August 2017 13:30 Post ID: #8271 - in reply to #8270
Yes,yes yes,we will have to spend big IF the owners are serious about backing the manager and try and turn around this team from at best a mid table finish. I am not convinced that Hugill is the answer,given the choice I would rather see Abel Hernandez walk through the doors,he is proven at this level,can score the 20 plus that is essential.Ideally both would be great additions however I doubt very much we could afford the pair. Act now please Harry. KRO
Like post
Like this post
10 August 2017 15:20 Post ID: #8300 - in reply to #8270
10/8/17 We are hearing positive soundbites about a transfer,a midfielder,yes it comes as welcome news,£4 million is a large sum if the news this time around is genuine.
Hoping Harry has plenty in reserve to urgently address the forward line up.We need at least one striker to play up front with Adams,ideally two. Adams I do believe will have a big season this time around,I can see him grabbing over 15 goals.If he lives up to this and if we are not promoted it will be very very hard for us to keep him next season.
We are currently trying to tie him down to a new improved contract however we all know from past experience ( Savage ) that contracts mean little when a player really wants away.Also when a Premiership Club comes knocking at the door a player's head will be turned and he will want to advance his career and salary.
The days of loyalty are now history,let's enjoy watching Adams ply his trade whilst we still have him and hope we can get out of the Championship via the top and not the bottom. KRO
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Birmingham City Fixtures  >>