Birmingham City Forum - Opinion: Che Adams proved his worth with hattrick in cup win
Vital Football

Latest Birmingham City News

Birmingham City Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
What reception will you be giving Gary Rowet tomorrow?
Suggested By:
I'll boo12%
I'll clap 47%
I'll sing his name0%
Nothing - he's irrelevant41%
The Vital Football Members League
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.Ohio16
2.WayCoolBlue13
3.David Village8
4.Bluesince19806
5.Le Hane3
6.greatsince682
7.gazal2
8.Rob Wildey11
Vital Football Comment
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Opinion: Che Adams proved his worth with hattrick in cup win
08 August 2017 22:47 Post ID: #8284
Vital Birmingham editor Tom Heslop discusses Che Adams' performance in the resounding 5-1 win over Crawley Town

Click here to read the article

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
09 August 2017 12:24 Post ID: #8285 - in reply to #8284
I have been saying for weeks that Adams should be played as an out and out forward,I have predicted he can score 20 plus this season,he proved that last night even if it was against lower league opposition. Rowett found him,credit to him for that however he's trying to poach our young talented player,any transfer talk can unsettle a player,I hope his head is not turned by the chance of reuniting with Rowett.It would be a disgrace if he were sold on,he could have a huge future here if he wants it. Redknapp thankfully is saying the right things,"hands off " let's hope the board feel the same way. KRO
Like post
Like this post
10 August 2017 12:55 Post ID: #8297 - in reply to #8284
Whats better news is hearing Redknapp saying Che Adams is not for sale,that in itself is a statement of intent.Don't know if there was any hidden meaning though in Harry's words when he said he's not for sale in this window,it might just be nothing,simply a comment that could be interpreted the wrong way,I hope so at least.We simply must hold onto young quality players if we are serious in our ambitions to get out of this league in the way we want. KRO
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Birmingham City Fixtures  >>