Birmingham City Forum - Redknapp: 'Adams out for several weeks'
Vital Football

Latest Birmingham City News

Birmingham City Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
What reception will you be giving Gary Rowet tomorrow?
Suggested By:
I'll boo12%
I'll clap 44%
I'll sing his name0%
Nothing - he's irrelevant44%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.Ohio16
2.WayCoolBlue13
3.David Village8
4.Bluesince19806
5.Le Hane3
6.greatsince682
7.gazal2
8.Rob Wildey11
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Redknapp: 'Adams out for several weeks'
12 August 2017 20:12 Post ID: #8318
Birmingham City manager Harry Redknapp has confirmed that Che Adams could be out for several weeks

Click here to read the article

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
12 August 2017 20:33 Post ID: #8320 - in reply to #8318
It certainly is a CRAZY situation to say the very least.A striker was top priority all through the closed season,we all knew that yet ware two games into the new season with two out of three strikers now injured.This injury to Adams most probably effect our chances of trying to stay in the pack pushing for the top six spots.Donledson alone simply is not good enough. Whilst I am pleased with the three points today the injury has overshadowed the result,
Harry you may have to spend big,more than you would have expected.If we have ambition which the manager maintains we have it's now critical to buy two strikers. I believe Keane slipped through our fingers for lack of interest,the manager should have brought him in,I do believe he would have joined if offered a contract.
The manager needs to be involved in negotiations,currently he is leaving that to others.Probably that's why we have added so little over the Summer.The window has just over two weeks,we have to act fast now and just maybe have to pay an inflated price to get quality,catch 22 situation,no matter what Redknapp now does he could be criticised,players should have been already embedded into the team.
Redknapp has pulled off great transfers late in previous windows with other teams he has managed,he has to do so again otherwise this will be a long hard slog of a season just to try and be mid table,this current team is not promotion material.
KRO
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Birmingham City Fixtures  >>