Birmingham City Forum - The Three Pointer Vs. Reading
Vital Football

Latest Birmingham City News

Birmingham City Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
What reception will you be giving Gary Rowet tomorrow?
Suggested By:
I'll boo12%
I'll clap 44%
I'll sing his name0%
Nothing - he's irrelevant44%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.Ohio16
2.WayCoolBlue13
3.David Village8
4.Bluesince19806
5.Le Hane3
6.greatsince682
7.gazal2
8.Rob Wildey11
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
The Three Pointer Vs. Reading
25 August 2017 15:56 Post ID: #8413
Luke Turner looks ahead to tomorrow's fixture

Click here to read the article

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
25 August 2017 17:36 Post ID: #8414 - in reply to #8413
This is not an easy match however is any in this league? Reading can count themselves as unlucky not to be now playing in the Premiership,they still have a very good squad however I doubt that they will be in the top six this season.There are several clubs I would put ahead of them including our rivals down the Road,hate to say it but I do see Vile at least getting into the top six and could go higher.Reading certainly won't struggle and I have them in the top 10.
It's so hard to try and judge where we will eventually finish,at the moment I can't see us finishing in the top six based on what we have.I am not a huge fan of loan players,you just don't know if they are going to go through the motions however in the favour of those we have on loan is their age,they have a lot to prove and should be looking at this season to impress.If they do that then we have a chance,that chance has to be increased by having such an experienced manager.
If we can not fall too far adrift of the top group our hopes will be raised.Burton have already beaten us again,they probably will struggle so if we are to have a chance we simply must get those players off the injury list and hope we get some luck along the way.We could struggle,we could be just average or we could be a surprise package,at this stage I just can't judge where we are.
Like post
Like this post
25 August 2017 17:44 Post ID: #8415 - in reply to #8413
Blues V Reading,with just the one striker available ( crazy how we have them all injured ) a win will be very difficult however we have to be hopeful,we have to remember we are playing last seasons play off finalists.We have not by any standard had a good start,a win would alter that.I think Redknapp will have his team well up for this encounter so being a bluenose I have so say 2-0 Blues win with Trevor Francis and Bob Latchford scoring ( I wish )
KRO
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Birmingham City Fixtures  >>