Birmingham City Forum - Opinion: The more options, the better for Redknapp
Vital Football

Latest Birmingham City News

Birmingham City Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
How many points will Blues get at Preston?
Suggested By:
046%
127%
327%
The Vital Football Members League
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.Ohio21
2.David Village16
3.WayCoolBlue13
4.Bluesince198011
5.Rob Wildey13
6.greatsince683
7.Le Hane3
8.gazal3
Vital Football Comment
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Opinion: The more options, the better for Redknapp
29 August 2017 13:24 Post ID: #8428
Luke Turner speaks about the central defensive options Harry Redknapp could have available to him

Click here to read the article

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
29 August 2017 14:02 Post ID: #8429 - in reply to #8428
OK.so if we sign Dean we all know Shotton will be gone.Dean is no better than Shotton so all this talk of Birmingham only bringing in players who will be an improvement on what we currently have goes sailing out of the window.
It's highly unlikely we will land Flint especially with the bid we have put in and again have had rejected,no he's not worth £10 million however the sum offered is a fraction of Bristol City's valuation,he's not coming to St Andrews,FACT.
Like post
Like this post
29 August 2017 14:49 Post ID: #8432 - in reply to #8428
Boga on loan,another loan player,sure he may be good however the team already has a lot of loan players already,all will leave in May,in all probability the manager will also leave then and what real team building will have been done? Not much at all appears to be the answer.We look set to sell Shotton to a team that WILL be promotion material,we will be making a PROFIT out of his sale of we sign Dean,that's certainly NOT team building,it's not an investment,his signing won't add more quality to what we already had.
I am so seriously frustrated with all the bull we have been fed over the last few months. Why did the manager take this job,he didn't need it,he didn't need the money and as it will probably be his last appointment as a manager it will leave a stain on his record.
Too much big talk,too little real action in the transfer market,too many big names banded around with the intent of selling season tickets.We are not promotion material,as things look we will struggle to make mid table safety.It's looking like another dreary season,I hope I am completely wrong,I hope the manager has a couple of permanent signings up his sleeve however the hours are ticking away and so are any chance we might have had.

KRO
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Birmingham City Fixtures  >>