Birmingham City Forum - Shotton set to finalise Middlesbrough deal
Vital Football

Latest Birmingham City News

Birmingham City Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
Should Blues field a weakened team at Huddersfield in the FA Cup?
Suggested By:
Yes63%
No25%
Half & half12%
Write for Vital Football
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.Ohio21
2.David Village19
3.WayCoolBlue13
4.Bluesince198011
5.Rob Wildey13
6.greatsince683
7.Le Hane3
8.gazal3
The Vital Football Members League
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Shotton set to finalise Middlesbrough deal
29 August 2017 19:26 Post ID: #8437
Ryan Shotton is on the verge of leaving Blues

Click here to read the article

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
29 August 2017 19:49 Post ID: #8438 - in reply to #8437
Selling a quality defender to a team that is spending a fortune upon immediate promotion back to the Premiership says it all.We go out to replace him trying to buy a player of less ability for less money.This is a disgrace,Redknapp unsettled Shotton,I wouldn't in the least bit be surprised if he told him that he wasn't in his plans.
The manager is not at all what I expected,he is relying far to heavily on loan players who will be gone with him come May ( or in his case much sooner if results don't rapidly improve )
Have always been a huge fan of Redknapps,I hope I am completely wrong however I have a gut instinct, a bad instinct about his tenure with us. He is already blaming results on not having the team he wanted. Harry,you were and are in the same situation of many managers who have brought in players on a permanent basis. Gary Rowett worked wonders with less than you have at your disposal so please don't blame the team for poor results.You should NOT have wasted so much time on players who were never going to join us.IF it's the owners TTA who are not backing you then fair play,walk away with your head held high,if that's not the issue whatever results we get or don't get are down to you.You have my support even if I am extremely disappointed with results and transfer business so far.
KRO
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Birmingham City Fixtures  >>