Birmingham City Forum - Steve Cotterill's Blues take a step in the right direction
Vital Football

Latest Birmingham City News

Birmingham City Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
How will Blues do against Millwall?
Suggested By:
Win 40%
Draw4%
Lose56%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.Ohio27
2.Bluesince198011
3.David Village10
4.Le Hane7
5.greatsince685
6.WayCoolBlue1
7.Kramer1
8.Brooklyn1
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Steve Cotterill's Blues take a step in the right direction
14 October 2017 15:26 Post ID: #8588
Rob Wildey reacts to Steve Cotterill's good start as Blues manager

Click here to read the article

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
14 October 2017 16:04 Post ID: #8589 - in reply to #8588
Such an improvement following the recent thrashing,Cotterill has done wonders during the international break.No doubt we have a decent squad who should progress up the table.Good team selection,great to see the hard working Maikel Kieftenbeld back,hope he stays.Captain Morrisson,terrific game,Adams,great goal all of his own making and a clean sheet.Hugely valuable three points against the league leaders.Very happy with this performance.
KRO
Like post
Like this post
18 October 2017 16:35 Post ID: #8598 - in reply to #8588
Milwall is a huge key game,if we can grab all three points with another decent performance confidence will hugely effect the players and obviously steer us in the right direction. I hope I am right,I can't see us at the bottom fighting relegation again this season,Harry has brought in several players who are so much better than last season. Vassell really looks the part and has the potential to rip defences apart as has Adams.We have such pace and now so many options that were absent in recent seasons. Given good selection Cotterill can guide us steadily upwards,I hope in a few weeks we won't be looking behind but looking ahead,let's just see how high we can cimb. KRO

Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum: